MMA or Boxing - which do you prefer?

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

MMA or Boxing?

MMA
50%
Boxing
50%

Total votes : 14

Re: MMA or Boxing - which do you prefer?

Postby Fordy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:42 am

djaxster wrote:MMA cs Boxers fights i have always seen the MMA guys win that Fordy.
Theres one with Tim Witherspoon (i think it was him or it was Trevor Birbeck) at the K1 vs a kickboxer and all the kickboxer do was kick him continuosly in the legs and the boxer got pissed off and complaing to the ref. In the end the boxer walked out of the fight and was booed and had bottles etc thrown at him..

I understand that mate I just meant there would be a good chance that out of say 20 fights the boxer would be able to win a couple of the MMA fights by landing lucky or well timed punch's.

SO if you say the boxer won 3 of the 20 MMA fights, but I don’t see the MMA fighter beating the boxer at his own game.

I know this is not real and would never happen but for my idea I was think world champ v world champ so the best of the best boxers v the best of the best MMA fighters.

So klitschko v Lesnor, I doubt Lesnor would beat klitschko at any of the boxing matches but klitschko might get lucky in a couple of the MMA fights.

Don't think I explained that very well but you will get the point.
Fordy

Previous

Return to Other Sports