NFL Thread

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NFL Thread

Postby Losmeister » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:06 pm

cool seeing LJ get his 1st PO win.
QB who runs cant win inthe NFL??? fkkdatschitt

glad the zebras didnt affect the game 2 muchtho they tried with that soft PI b4 the ravens last FG and then the taunting call...

Titans punt from the opposing 40 down 4, 4 mins left in 4th q???
Tannehill throws to #14 instead of AJ Brown on INT at end of game?? eeesh.
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10933
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: NFL Thread

Postby Santi » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:11 pm

Titans just had a huge off game after the first q and after that first big run from Lamar in particular. Lost all their momentum.


Not a big fan of Lamar as I don’t like primarily rushing QB’s, glad for him to get his first playoff win but they don’t look like going anywhere against the likes of the chiefs and bills if they play like today.

Anyway all the lols are at the hawks this weekend, losing to a guy with a broken thumb :rofll:
Image
User avatar
Santi
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 38024
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: NFL Thread

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 pm

Santi wrote:Titans just had a huge off game after the first q and after that first big run from Lamar in particular. Lost all their momentum.


Not a big fan of Lamar as I don’t like primarily rushing QB’s, glad for him to get his first playoff win but they don’t look like going anywhere against the likes of the chiefs and bills if they play like today.

Anyway all the lols are at the hawks this weekend, losing to a guy with a broken thumb :rofll:


And the Redskins for not winning with that banal new name of theirs.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9312
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: NFL Thread

Postby LMAO » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:22 pm

I broke down and gave in, Santi.

If it really is Brees's last rodeo, I figured I go along for the ride.

After this first half, I'm second guessing that decision lol
User avatar
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019
 
Posts: 9347
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: NFL Thread

Postby Santi » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:31 am

LMAO wrote:I broke down and gave in, Santi.

If it really is Brees's last rodeo, I figured I go along for the ride.

After this first half, I'm second guessing that decision lol



Awful game :lol:

At this rate they won’t even beat the buccs nevermind the packers!
Image
User avatar
Santi
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 38024
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: NFL Thread

Postby LMAO » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:56 am

Santi wrote:
LMAO wrote:I broke down and gave in, Santi.

If it really is Brees's last rodeo, I figured I go along for the ride.

After this first half, I'm second guessing that decision lol



Awful game :lol:

At this rate they won’t even beat the buccs nevermind the packers!


"We were getting in" :rofll: ffs Drew

Terrible lmao. It's like they couldn't get out of first gear and the less said about the Bears offense, the better :lol:

Oh well, moving on is all that matters. Hope the game against the Succs goes like the two regular season games and the Saints win in a blowout for an NFCCG redemption against the Lambs.
User avatar
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019
 
Posts: 9347
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: NFL Thread

Postby Santi » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:53 am

LMAO LETS GOOOOOO BROWNS


28-0 first quarter against the self proclaimed greatest team that ever lived, the 16-0 steelers.
Image
User avatar
Santi
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 38024
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: NFL Thread

Postby Santi » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:10 am

Image
User avatar
Santi
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 38024
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: NFL Thread

Postby LMAO » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:17 am

Good for the Browns. Nice to see some new blood, and that franchise and its fans could use a little fortune.

LOOOL another INT as I type that. How were the Steelers 11-0 at one point? Jesus wept.
User avatar
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019
 
Posts: 9347
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: NFL Thread

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:43 pm

Bill Belichick rejects the Medal of Freedom from Trump.

Image
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 21796
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Previous

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest