Want to help out at Goonersworld?

All forum-related announcements will be posted here.

Want to help out at Goonersworld?

Postby Trina » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:56 am

I am currently looking for someone to run the Goonersworld Twitter account and to see if a few members would like to take over the podcast from gzagee.

As he mentioned in the podcast thread, they've been offered the opportunity to present another podcast with more coverage. So we need someone to take over.

If you are interested in either, please PM me or post in here.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Want to help out at Goonersworld?

Postby Git » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:01 am

I don't mind doing the Goonersworld Twitter if no-one else wants to do it.

Give it a few days and if no-one else volunteers I don't mind. I only use Twitter to follow people, so I know how the basics work but I'm not exactly a Twitter guru.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Swan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:38 pm

i dont have twatter so i know nothing about it and i really would not be good for the show
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby kronickaos » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Git wrote:I don't mind doing the Goonersworld Twitter if no-one else wants to do it.

Give it a few days and if no-one else volunteers I don't mind. I only use Twitter to follow people, so I know how the basics work but I'm not exactly a Twitter guru.

it's super easy mate... can't imagine it's more than posting links to threads and what not. No need to be a guru.
kronickaos
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby AFC10 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:46 pm

I don't really want to run it but ill be happy to help out getting some known Arsenal accounts to get us known. Tweeting Geoff Arsenal will definitely help he always RT's new accounts if you ask him.
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Callum » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:12 pm

I did do the Twitter for a while but have been really bad with it in recent weeks, so sorry about that Trina. Other things in my life have come up and I don't have as much time to do it regularly.

With regards to the podcast, I'll be doing the new one with gzagee but if others stepped up and continued this one I would be happy to come on and contribute if you guys need contributors.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Return to Announcements