The Staff

All forum related announcements will be posted here.

Re: The Staff

Postby Zedie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:22 am

Son of goose.

Zoose.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: The Staff

Postby Youngie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:41 am

Massa wrote:Defo not Goose


;)
Youngie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:26 pm
Location: Lockies

Re: The Staff

Postby CynicalGooner » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:19 am

You were a nobody so make a song and dance on a new account for the attention. Now you're a somebody.

Massa wrote:Trina we will overthrow you if you don't tell all

Donated a large chunk of cheddar to the site probably.
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: The Staff

Postby Youngie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:50 am

CynicalGooner wrote:You were a nobody so make a song and dance on a new account for the attention. Now you're a somebody.

Massa wrote:Trina we will overthrow you if you don't tell all

Donated a large chunk of cheddar to the site probably.


Lol Calm down dude.

I've only been responding to people when they bring it up. As you can see im just keeping myself to myself about it. Its getting a bit personal now. so if people stop sending me pm's asking me and bringing it up in threads i wont have to respond. I'm not the one making a big deal out of it, do yourself a favour a just forget about it. :rolleyes:



CynicalGooner wrote:Now you're a somebody.


Thanks
:friends:
Last edited by Youngie on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Youngie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:26 pm
Location: Lockies

Re: The Staff

Postby CynicalGooner » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 am

I'm perfectly calm, just adding my prediction to the pile. I'm not wrong am I
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: The Staff

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:42 am

Strange cause he comes across just like Youngie as well.
http://www.nobodylikesonions.com
Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good (I don't believe it, you're making it up ya bitch)

Image
User avatar
Yorkyblue
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19172
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:52 pm

Re: The Staff

Postby Maxduke » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:28 am

Le Chat wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:You were a nobody so make a song and dance on a new account for the attention. Now you're a somebody.

Massa wrote:Trina we will overthrow you if you don't tell all

Donated a large chunk of cheddar to the site probably.


Lol Calm down dude.

I've only been responding to people when they bring it up. As you can see im just keeping myself to myself about it. Its getting a bit personal now. so if people stop sending me pm's asking me and bringing it up in threads i wont have to respond. I'm not the one making a big deal out of it, do yourself a favour a just forget about it. :rolleyes:



CynicalGooner wrote:Now you're a somebody.


Thanks
:friends:


If you'd just tell people your old account then nobody would send you PM's and it wouldn't get personal? :dontknow:
Image
User avatar
Maxduke
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: The Staff

Postby GSK_AFC » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:37 am

Maxduke wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:You were a nobody so make a song and dance on a new account for the attention. Now you're a somebody.

Massa wrote:Trina we will overthrow you if you don't tell all

Donated a large chunk of cheddar to the site probably.


Lol Calm down dude.

I've only been responding to people when they bring it up. As you can see im just keeping myself to myself about it. Its getting a bit personal now. so if people stop sending me pm's asking me and bringing it up in threads i wont have to respond. I'm not the one making a big deal out of it, do yourself a favour a just forget about it. :rolleyes:



CynicalGooner wrote:Now you're a somebody.


Thanks
:friends:


If you'd just tell people your old account then nobody would send you PM's and it wouldn't get personal? :dontknow:

Exactly.
Image
User avatar
GSK_AFC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12759
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: The Staff

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:42 am

Everyone seemed to dislike youngie. Maybe he doesn't want them to know its him. If it is him.
http://www.nobodylikesonions.com
Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good (I don't believe it, you're making it up ya bitch)

Image
User avatar
Yorkyblue
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19172
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:52 pm

Re: The Staff

Postby GSK_AFC » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 am

Or he never had an old account in the first place?
Image
User avatar
GSK_AFC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12759
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: The Staff

Postby Zedie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 am

I'm bored of this now.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: The Staff

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:32 pm

My god Le Chat, you are the biggest attention whore I've ever seen
Our specialist in failure can f**k off
If you support this fraud and still think you're an Arsenal fan, you're wrong
User avatar
ThereIsBearCüm
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15430
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Straya

Re: The Staff

Postby Est83 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 am

This is his first account, he's just making up this bollocks so people pick him for the next memeber's questionnaire :sneaky:
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 16021
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: The Staff

Postby Youngie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 am

Est83 wrote:This is his first account, he's just making up this bollocks so people pick him for the next memeber's questionnaire :sneaky:


:penguin2:
Youngie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:26 pm
Location: Lockies

Re: The Staff

Postby Dejan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:58 am

so 3 options why he got the color

1) he's an old staff member and want to stay anynomous now
2) He donated big balls
3) He banged Trina
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24326
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest