Moderator position available

All forum-related announcements will be posted here.

Re: Moderator position available

Postby VCC » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:29 am

LB-whatever is available............................................

ok i will get my coat.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Trina » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:28 am

Est83 wrote:
golfinguy wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:Yeah Leody would make a good moderator.

Would that put yanks in a mod majority? Woo Hoo!! :lol:

Almost instantaneous regret after suggest Leody because of this very reason.

... it's bad enough we have a women running the show, we're now going to have a legion of yanks working under her :hiding:

In all seriousness, Leody or Zenith are first choice for me. I'll be counting Leody as Italian though! :sneaky:

:lol:
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby CynicalGooner » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:36 am

I vote PG

p.s. GunnGunn's a pussy
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby GunnGunn » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 am

GunnGunn has no time to moderate anymore. Good luck finding a replacement, plenty of good candidates.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Dejan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:25 pm

I vote Cynical, Leody or myself
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby liam_cork » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:16 am

For the good of the forum someone who isn't one of the anti wenger mob that have taken over here
arsene knows
liam_cork
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby sd477667 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:19 am

liam_cork wrote:For the good of the forum someone who isn't one of the anti wenger mob that have taken over here

+1
sd477667
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Est83 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am

^^^ I would agree with that.

Although I don't consider someone "anti-Wenger" just for wanting him gone, plenty of supporters want him out. The "anti-Wenger mob" are those who just won't shut up about it, and somehow manage to turn every thread into a "Wenger Out" thread.

I think all the good candidates want him gone to be honest, I just don't want the mod banging on about it... that's fair right?

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:07 am

Is there anyone left who still supports AW?
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby sd477667 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 pm

There is a difference between being a Arsene Knows Best and a Wenger Out, both groups are wrong.
sd477667
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Est83 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Agreed. Making a habit of agreeing with you it seems........ on everything but the NHS debate :sneaky2:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Leody » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:37 pm

I'm more anti-wkb than anti Wenger.

I've said before I'm more not worried about him leaving than actively wanting him out, but then the WKB show up and annoy me to the point I want him gone so they'll shut up, and be proven wrong about the club collapsing without Wenger.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby sd477667 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Est83 wrote:Agreed. Making a habit of agreeing with you it seems........ on everything but the NHS debate :sneaky2:

That's fair enough, be boring if everyone agreed on everything.

Leody wrote:I'm more anti-wkb than anti Wenger.

It shows :grin:
sd477667
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:53 pm

I have been noticing a fashionable trend with gooners these days. As everybody knows our fans were never more split than they are today when it comes to the hot topic WENGER. As far as i can see there is no ambiguity cos the last time we won something was 8 years back. So time can not be the excuse for taking a particular side. The point i am trying to make is simple either you think Wenger is past it and want him replaced or you still think he is the man for the job and want him to conitnue in the office. There is no place for another argument as to the board/Kroenke situation as they are not going away in the near future.

Either you think Wenger is the man for the job under the ''current circumstances'' or you don't. I have seen this latest fashionable trend of ''Middle-Men'' dabbling in either camps trying to draw brawny points from either side. The hardest thing in life is to make an unambiguous choice. Not saying there is something terribly wrong about having one foot on either side just trying to say that diplomacy is the easiest or the most convenient thing in life. Saying how the Wenger out ''MOB'' has taken over this forum is a silly thing to say cos there are more people who want him out on this form than they want him to continue. The truth cannot be farther than that. I respect if not agree with the people who back Wenger but what i do not get are those people who point out a string of Wenger's fallacies yet have a go at the people who want him out for the same.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby TheArsenalPost » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I have been noticing a fashionable trend with gooners these days. As everybody knows our fans were never more split than they are today when it comes to the hot topic WENGER. As far as i can see there is no ambiguity cos the last time we won something was 8 years back. So time can not be the excuse for taking a particular side. The point i am trying to make is simple either you think Wenger is past it and want him replaced or you still think he is the man for the job and want him to conitnue in the office. There is no place for another argument as to the board/Kroenke situation as they are not going away in the near future.

Either you think Wenger is the man for the job under the ''current circumstances'' or you don't. I have seen this latest fashionable trend of Middle-Men dabbling in either camps trying to draw brawny points from either side. The hardest thing in life is to make an unambiguous choice. Not saying there is something terribly wrong about having one foot on either side just trying to say that diplomacy is the easiest or the most convenient thing in life. Saying how the Wenger out ''MOB'' has taken over this forum is a silly thing to say cos there are more people who want him out on this form than they want him to continue. The truth cannot be farther than that. I respect if not agree with the people who back Wenger but what i do not get are those people who point out a string of Wenger's fallacies yet have a go at the people who want him out for the same.

With all due respect, this has nothing to do with the mod position. Now, someone's thoughts and feelings shouldn't really be taken into account when deciding this position. It really shouldn't matter if they think Wenger is the best thing since sliced bread or not, it should come down to the basic fact of are they suitable or not?
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements