Anne Williams - a plea in peace from one place to another

All forum-related announcements will be posted here.

Anne Williams - a plea in peace from one place to another

Postby Harinder_LFC » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi. Firstly I come in peace and given where my support lies I will take any abuse although you all seem a nice bunch so there won't be any (ahem).

As you may already be aware, Anne Williams has been diagnosed with cancer and its terminal. There is no reversal. She is now in a hospice in Southport and still, whilst in need of rest and recovery, is pushing her case to get the inquest for her son Kevin going.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20203582

Anne herself, whilst she should be recovering, has been using Twitter to try and get things going. She's been at this stage where the Attorney General has had all the evidence three times without progression. Read that again. Three times

I don’t ask as a Red on the other side of Football with an angle of solidarity as already shown so brilliantly by your forum when Hillsborough's truth broke. I ask as a simple man of the world who feels a mother who lost her son and is now losing her life should have her lifelong battle for Kevin fulfilled.

Please could you promote the below petition on your site and sign? We’re under a third of the way there. We just don’t know how long Anne has.

The below was written by a fellow Red and has been around some of the other forums. It may be too much, it may be too little but it is a start to hopefully getting Anne Williams some comfort and indeed justice.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=299436.0

Kindest regards and thanks in advance
Harinder

petition link - https://submissions.epetitions.direct.g ... ions/40925 - and sign for Anne.
Harinder_LFC
Liam Brady

Re: Anne Williams - a plea in peace from one place to anothe

Postby Zenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:40 pm

"You must be a British citizen or normally live in the UK to create or sign e-petitions."

I'm Belgian, does that mean I can't sign it? :think:

Or should I fill in a fake address?
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby GunnGunn » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Signed.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Harinder_LFC » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi. Many thanks all. Please don't attempt faking as it it invalidates the process and we can't give them any reason to do that
Harinder_LFC
Liam Brady

Postby Harinder_LFC » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Again everyone thank you so much. Any support lent to getting this to where it needs to be is so greatly appreciated as is the time taken to sign the petition.

Thanks also for letting me post this on your forum.

Kind regards
Harinder
Harinder_LFC
Liam Brady

Postby TRA Dial Square » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Signed and posted on my Twitter.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Harinder_LFC » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 am

Unashamed bump

The European Court of Human Rights dealt a slap in the face around the time of the 20th anniversary, with the now-hauntingly apt phrase "out of time".

Will it help? This is what Anne had to say on the matter

[Anne Williams ‏@annewilliams96
Your support is keeping me going Thank You, I never failed Our kevin the corrupt British legal system did, 3 Attorney Generals in the past.
Keep the petition going it will have to be debated if it reaches 100,000 thank you everyone for supporting me, JUSTICE FOR ALL

Again I can only thank the people on this forum for all the ongoing support and signing

Kindest regards
Harinder
Harinder_LFC
Liam Brady

Postby TheArsenalPost » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:40 am

Just spotted this now.

Signed.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby elkanofan » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Harinder_LFC wrote:Hi. Firstly I come in peace and given where my support lies I will take any abuse although you all seem a nice bunch so there won't be any (ahem).

As you may already be aware, Anne Williams has been diagnosed with cancer and its terminal. There is no reversal. She is now in a hospice in Southport and still, whilst in need of rest and recovery, is pushing her case to get the inquest for her son Kevin going.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20203582

Anne herself, whilst she should be recovering, has been using Twitter to try and get things going. She's been at this stage where the Attorney General has had all the evidence three times without progression. Read that again. Three times

I don’t ask as a Red on the other side of Football with an angle of solidarity as already shown so brilliantly by your forum when Hillsborough's truth broke. I ask as a simple man of the world who feels a mother who lost her son and is now losing her life should have her lifelong battle for Kevin fulfilled.

Please could you promote the below petition on your site and sign? We’re under a third of the way there. We just don’t know how long Anne has.

The below was written by a fellow Red and has been around some of the other forums. It may be too much, it may be too little but it is a start to hopefully getting Anne Williams some comfort and indeed justice.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=299436.0

Kindest regards and thanks in advance
Harinder

petition link - https://submissions.epetitions.direct.g ... ions/40925 - and sign for Anne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

Someone get her some medicine, real medicine, other people have had terminal cancer and have been cure with no side effect. f***ing fed up with people dying from this sick business.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Trina » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Moved to Announcements so more members will see it.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 am

Read, signed & sharing on facebook. Good Luck!
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Goonerfromafrica » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 am

Signed and shared!
Goonerfromafrica
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Return to Announcements