Site Donations

All forum-related announcements will be posted here.

Re: Site Donations

Postby Massa » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:
Plymouth Gooner wrote:£15 donated - would have gladly paid more if we'd got a keeper - was hoping the hoodoo and my betting luck would get get us a keeper.

So are we doing the same bet this year then?

I'll donate a fiver for every player signed for us between now and Friday night who is over the age of 21 and not French.

^same

but i'll do a tenner
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 pm

C'mon Arsene, you could make the site some serious cash here...

:sneaky2:
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:16 pm

If your owners had shares in the site, the signings would of gone through the roof!
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Doll-ski » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Far to many negative "arsenal fans" on here for me to dip in to me purse.

I can understand different views ect ect but its very boring, every thread turns into a depressing read of "arsen this, the board that"...And its the same people alllllll the time. Maybe its just that time of the year or something :dontknow: ....If im still around later in the season i might change my mind.

I would suggest sticking all the anti wenger/board stuff together, but you would need a full-time admin person to do it :lol:
Doll-ski

Postby Trina » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:12 am

Doll-ski wrote:Far to many negative "arsenal fans" on here for me to dip in to me purse.

I can understand different views ect ect but its very boring, every thread turns into a depressing read of "arsen this, the board that"...And its the same people alllllll the time. Maybe its just that time of the year or something :dontknow: ....If im still around later in the season i might change my mind.

I would suggest sticking all the anti wenger/board stuff together, but you would need a full-time admin person to do it :lol:

Negative fans and dipping in the purse have nothing to do with it. The site costs me over £300 a year to run. Apart from donations from members, the cost comes out of my own pocket. I am a normal person with 3 kids (including a new born). Hence once a year I ask for donations if I am struggling a bit.

As you said, you don't know what it's like here throughout the season, if you are a newbie..if it's too boring for you or depressing, there are plenty of other sites.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Freddie-Blue » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:Are you using the old banjo string?

Nope.

What do they use these days then? I thought the extra top string was taken from a banjo.

Freddie-Blue wrote:I'll donate £60 if Arsenal finish above Chelsea.

Wow, I'm impressed.

P.s. you know that you've put that in writing don't you? We have your i.p. address as well so we can track you down.

It's all for a good cause haha I don't go back on my word.
Freddie-Blue
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Kyle? » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
Kyle? wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:Are you using the old banjo string?

Nope.

What do they use these days then? I thought the extra top string was taken from a banjo.

Freddie-Blue wrote:I'll donate £60 if Arsenal finish above Chelsea.

Wow, I'm impressed.

P.s. you know that you've put that in writing don't you? We have your i.p. address as well so we can track you down.

I think they just use a thicker string, maybe based on one from an acoustic. I've never owned a 7 string, so i don't know.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee