Members Behaviour - All Please Read

All forum related announcements will be posted here.

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby Tony Adams » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm

gzagee wrote:Whenever one person has a differing opinion from the masses on here he/she gets dug out.
I remember UFGN, NABF and now it's PLF.

I would call the masses sheeple. Always following popular opinion, and railing against anything they refuse to believe in.
But to be fair PLF doesn't help himself at times.


I agree
Image
User avatar
Tony Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 35695
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby Leody » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Boxer wrote:How about 1 day a week where anything goes, no pm`s or anything, just out in the open slagging off, or even have a thread for it. Then, those that might be even bothered what others think of them can have a look.....

Just saying :Peace:


Yeah, that's probably not a good idea...
This space used to be more fun...
User avatar
Leody
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13300
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: Across the pond

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Just like Futuo he doesn't get dug out because of what he says, he gets dug out because he's an arse

It really isn't anymore complicated than that. If you act like a little prick you'll be treated like a little prick
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby StLGooner » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:22 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:Just like Futuo he doesn't get dug out because of what he says, he gets dug out because he's an arse

It really isn't anymore complicated than that. If you act like a little prick you'll be treated like a little prick



Exactly! Plus the fact that he acts like he supports Wenger more than Arsenal.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35646
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby Tony Adams » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 pm

^Not an adequate reason to give someone abuse though
Image
User avatar
Tony Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 35695
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:^Not an adequate reason to give someone abuse though

Mud slinging is the way of the internet PG. When someone gets abuse they are automatically going to throw some back. The original culprit can then act the victim, Futuo was much worse in this respect than PLF, who I think is just a hot head.

I applaud your ability to rise above it but but most people can't. Which is why god created moderators :thumbsup:
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby Tony Adams » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm certain that there's a negative correlation between toughness online and toughness in the real world. It is easy to start throwing insults around from behind a computer screen and if you can't bully people in real life then the internet is a great place to do it as you are less likely to get punched in the face.

The only person who has managed to erk me on here is Gooneritis, I would have loved to have seen him try and speak to me in real life in the way he did on here, especially as he went on about that MMA rubbish.
Image
User avatar
Tony Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 35695
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby StLGooner » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:^Not an adequate reason to give someone abuse though



Never said it was.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35646
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Boxer wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:I applaud your ability to rise above it but but most people can't. Which is why god created moderators :thumbsup:


mate....you have a bit of brown on your nose :P

I didn't say they were doing their job regarding our little friend ;)
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby Massa » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Boxer wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:I applaud your ability to rise above it but but most people can't. Which is why god created moderators :thumbsup:


mate....you have a bit of brown on your nose :P

due to the cynical's face being in the mods arse and therefore getting shit on his nose
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36384
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby FatSadGooner » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Boxer wrote:How about 1 day a week where anything goes, no pm`s or anything, just out in the open slagging off, or even have a thread for it. Then, those that might be even bothered what others think of them can have a look.....

Just saying :Peace:


Great idea,

Yeah, CG was saying yo mamma's arse is so fat it's.........

:redface:

Sorry, haven't we started yet?

:dizzy:
'I ran home immediately to my wife in excitement and said, 'I've seen the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you'll ever see in our Academy…..and he's from Lewisham!'

David Dein on Rocky Rocastle.

I wonder what Gazidis would have said......
User avatar
FatSadGooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 am

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby Est83 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:I'm certain that there's a negative correlation between toughness online and toughness in the real world. It is easy to start throwing insults around from behind a computer screen and if you can't bully people in real life then the internet is a great place to do it as you are less likely to get punched in the face.

The only person who has managed to erk me on here is Gooneritis, I would have loved to have seen him try and speak to me in real life in the way he did on here, especially as he went on about that MMA rubbish.


Wasn't gooneritis an MMA fighter?



Not that that matters, a friend of mine introduced me to a friend of his. Told me before hand that he was an MMA fighter... left out the bit out him being midget though :hiding:
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 16088
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby Zedie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm

I love a big arse. Gza, time for a new avatar?
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby gzagee » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Zedie wrote:I love a big arse. Gza, time for a new avatar?


Hmmm :think: , innit doe. :sneaky:
Image
User avatar
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008
 
Posts: 20802
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Nadir and Nirvana

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby Inchpräctice » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Aaaah.... like big BUTTS and I cannot lie.....
groom suits for gooners with taste
User avatar
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: Bucks

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brandwatch [Bot] and 1 guest