Members Behaviour - All Please Read

All forum-related announcements will be posted here.

Re: Members Behaviour - All Please Read

Postby gzagee » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:45 pm

I still don't know the sirmixalot lyrics :(
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Inchpractice wrote:Aaaah.... like big BUTTS and I cannot lie.....

Enroll me in to the Official Big Butt loving club too Inch.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm

gzagee wrote:I still don't know the sirmixalot lyrics :(

I lost track after Inches part, there was only one thing to concentrate on in that video....
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby TartanRaven » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:22 pm

When sh*t gets stupid, lock the thread. That may sound like a "take the ball and go home" approach, but it DOES take the ring away from the boxers. Constant reports just makes you out to be the crybaby, just think how many reports you'll get from PLF, starman, maxduke, etc.
Deus Meus Et Omnia
TartanRaven
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Hammered Pizza » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:43 pm

I just block people I don't like. Simples.

Of course it's not ideal (why is PLF still allowed on here?), but it gets the job done.
I'm out, pushed before I could jump.
It was fun.

Burn short, burn bright.
Always Arsenal.

My other haunt.
Hammered Pizza
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby starmandb » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:48 pm

TartanRaven wrote:When sh*t gets stupid, lock the thread. That may sound like a "take the ball and go home" approach, but it DOES take the ring away from the boxers. Constant reports just makes you out to be the crybaby, just think how many reports you'll get from PLF, starman, maxduke, etc.

never reported anyone in my life.
i post what i think on an open forum if it is not agreed with i will further try to explain my standpoint beyond that i will
have my mind changed or agree to disagree
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Maxduke » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:13 am

TartanRaven wrote:When sh*t gets stupid, lock the thread. That may sound like a "take the ball and go home" approach, but it DOES take the ring away from the boxers. Constant reports just makes you out to be the crybaby, just think how many reports you'll get from PLF, starman, maxduke, etc.

:lol:

The only person I've ever reported on here is GunnGunn, to GunnGunn. Knowing(or hoping) it'd wind him up. I don't get why I strike you as the bitching type, I don't really care what gets said on here about or to me, I probably give it out a little too much at times(TRA ;)), but hey, we're all cool in the end.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby TRA Dial Square » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Maxduke wrote:

The only person I've ever reported on here is GunnGunn, to GunnGunn. Knowing(or hoping) it'd wind him up. I don't get why I strike you as the bitching type, I don't really care what gets said on here about or to me, I probably give it out a little too much at times(TRA ;)), but hey, we're all cool in the end.

:rofll: You've still not changed since our chat! Trying to troll me in my thread ;)

Joking. Nah Max definitely = Troll, not bitch. IF you could put any label on him. I've seen more people whine about him (TRA ;)) Than the other way around.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Maxduke » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:01 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:
Maxduke wrote:

:rofll: You've still not changed since our chat! Trying to troll me in my thread ;)

Joking. Nah Max definitely = Troll, not bitch. IF you could put any label on him. I've seen more people whine about him (TRA ;)) Than the other way around.

Exactly.

I'm sorry though, I just can't help it at times. :lol: We're cool though. ;)
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Dejan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Inchpräctice » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Take the ball and go home, that brings back memories. :grin:

Seriously though it's important that people do report these issues and that they don't feel like they're being a grass or a crybaby.
Firstly because if a thread is getting out of hand we can stop the argument before it gets any worse, and secondly we often don't even know that a fight is taking place at all because we're either not reading that thread or we're not online.

I've missed loads before.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Trina » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 pm

The whole reason things get to a stage where members say why isn't x banned is because no one reports the posts! Staff are not just going to ban someone on someones say so, you need to send/use report post if you think they have said something wrong.

But this has been said a hundred times and no one does it. So if your not going to report things, don't moan for members to be banned.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Dejan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 pm

I had to report Jbandt 5 times and still nothing happend(only 6 months later), so not gonna bother again.

and yes, I report PLF too.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby CynicalGooner » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am

dejan you f***ing grass
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:02 am

Dejan wrote:I had to report Jbandt 5 times and still nothing happend(only 6 months later), so not gonna bother again.

and yes, I report PLF too.

Last i heard you reported Massa for calling you gay :biggrin:
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements