Szczesny dropped and fined

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Szczesny dropped and fined

Postby Angelito » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:04 am

Valdes is far from average.

He's no Cech, Neuer, or Courtois but that doesn't mean he's average. Just needed to watch him at Barca regularly mates before jumping onto the wagon.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Cripps » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:13 am

Valdes is the Iniesta of keepers. Made to look good by others around him. Never rated him and pleased hot to get him.

However we need a world class keeper.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby sweggeh » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:18 am

No point going after Valdes. I rate Ospina above him at this point. Ospina was great in France while Valdes was always shaky for Barca and has just come back from an ACL. We should get Neto or Karius.
sweggeh
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Santi » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:31 am

LOL

Ospina above Valdes f***ing hell.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:03 pm

sweggeh wrote:No point going after Valdes. I rate Ospina above him at this point. Ospina was great in France while Valdes was always shaky for Barca and has just come back from an ACL. We should get Neto or Karius.

Based on what, exactly?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Bionic Mosquito » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Its not just what Szcz does, its also the effect he has on others. He has a negative effect on the players in front of him. Does he abuse them? Does he not talk to them? If he talks does he hesitate with his calls? We dont know the answers but its no coincidence that he has managed 3 clean sheets all season and Ospina steps in and manages 3 in a row with the same players in front of him. Maybe he just stands there saying "My Dad thinks you're all crap!" What ever it is he does or says, I wish he was doing it at another club!
Bionic Mosquito
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby ESFSAFC » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Bionic Mosquito wrote:Its not just what Szcz does, its also the effect he has on others. He has a negative effect on the players in front of him. Does he abuse them? Does he not talk to them? If he talks does he hesitate with his calls? We dont know the answers but its no coincidence that he has managed 3 clean sheets all season and Ospina steps in and manages 3 in a row with the same players in front of him. Maybe he just stands there saying "My Dad thinks you're all crap!" What ever it is he does or says, I wish he was doing it at another club!

Not true. We all know how many games we had several important players out through injury in first half of the season.
ESFSAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Adriatic » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:23 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:Valdes is a rank average goal keeper, feeding his reputation from his past medals.

Szczesny is a rank bellow average goal keeper, feeding his reputation from his past cock ups.
Adriatic
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Youngie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
sweggeh wrote:No point going after Valdes. I rate Ospina above him at this point. Ospina was great in France while Valdes was always shaky for Barca and has just come back from an ACL. We should get Neto or Karius.

Based on what, exactly?

Vales has proved himself of a higher ability at a higher level imo.

Ospina looks good but i wouldn't be getting carried away. It never serves either side well. :think:
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooney » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:39 pm

I honesty think both kos and Per really dislike Schezny. Anyway he faced 2 shots against brighton and conceded both. Did nothing to gain his place backj. I will celebrate the day this c*** leaves our club. probably my most disliked Arsenal player ever
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Angelito » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:07 pm

I'd be glad if he left too. The man had all of Wenger's trust and confidence but then his head got too big. Devoid of passion and sense of responsibility.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Nuggets » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 pm

gooney wrote:I honesty think both kos and Per really dislike Schezny. Anyway he faced 2 shots against brighton and conceded both. Did nothing to gain his place backj. I will celebrate the day this c*** leaves our club. probably my most disliked Arsenal player ever

If I am honest, I will be glad to see the back of him as well. ;)
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Tarquinius » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Nuggets wrote:

Me too. Never liked him.
Tarquinius
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Nuggets wrote:
gooney wrote:I honesty think both kos and Per really dislike Schezny. Anyway he faced 2 shots against brighton and conceded both. Did nothing to gain his place backj. I will celebrate the day this c*** leaves our club. probably my most disliked Arsenal player ever

Looks a bit gay with that wink mate xx
Santi
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk