WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby KG3 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola they all get up and shout at their players during games meanwhile Wenger just sits there and let's them get on with it.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Gunflash » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:36 pm

NNN wrote:Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola they all get up and shout at their players during games meanwhile Wenger just sits there and let's them get on with it.

Wenger loves his 'zen' environment, which is OK when things are going well but it means that when things are going wrong, he's clueless about how to turn them round because he doesn't like to challenge the players and overload them with instructions.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Salibatelli » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:36 pm

NNN wrote:Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola they all get up and shout at their players during games meanwhile Wenger just sits there and let's them get on with it.

He may as well not be on the sidelines, he sits there gormlessly doing nothing other than flapping his arms around when one of our players falls over and the substitutions happen at 70 minutes regardless of what's happening, if someone put a dummy in his place you wouldn't even notice, surely a managers job is to manage and that includes input from the sidelines.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:55 pm

Gunflash wrote:

Wenger loves his 'zen' environment, which is OK when things are going well but it means that when things are going wrong, he's clueless about how to turn them round because he doesn't like to challenge the players and overload them with instructions.

'Zen environment'

I have always referred to that as the enya factor - Wimbledon's crazy gang used to have a ghetto blaster in the changing room but wenger plays panpipes and enya - would explain our lethargic approach to games including our start to the second half vs liverpool
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:
Callum wrote:
RW_0 wrote:
Callum wrote:I'm getting into a lengthy argument on Reddit with a delusional Wengerite who criticized an article I wrote about our lack of ambition for not being factual enough.

How things change.

Yeah, you would have been that Wengerite 1 year ago.

I was never this bad.

Read some of our old arguments mate!

You should make a bet with the muppet criticising your article :sneaky:

I said when I made that bed I didn't even really believe we'd sign a midfielder myself, I just wanted to force you into a corner because at the time I felt you were chatting shit.

Anyway, that's all in the past now #newstart #freshbeginnings #timeisthegreatesthealer
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Callum wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:
Callum wrote:
RW_0 wrote:
Callum wrote:I'm getting into a lengthy argument on Reddit with a delusional Wengerite who criticized an article I wrote about our lack of ambition for not being factual enough.

How things change.

Yeah, you would have been that Wengerite 1 year ago.

I was never this bad.

Read some of our old arguments mate!

You should make a bet with the muppet criticising your article :sneaky:

I said when I made that bed I didn't even really believe we'd sign a midfielder myself, I just wanted to force you into a corner because at the time I felt you were chatting shit.

Anyway, that's all in the past now #newstart #freshbeginnings #timeisthegreatesthealer

Not 4 years though apparently....
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Slick » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:18 am

Two comments that Wenger made that struck me as odd.

1) The comment about being sorry that Holding didn't cost 50 mil. Completely unnecessary and seemed to me like a blatant troll comment to the fans. Ridiculous for a manager to do that. Childish, really.

2) He has 600 emp!oyees to pay. What the actual f*#&!?! Arsenal doesn't have an accountant to worry about that stuff? Why is a manager of a football club worrying about something that trivial. His job needs to be fielding a competitive club and coaching the players.

I don't think his contemporaries are worrying about writing checks. That just doesn't even make sense.
Slick
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Luzh 22 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:18 am

19 more pages...
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Denis_E » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:31 am

Slick wrote:Two comments that Wenger made that struck me as odd.

1) The comment about being sorry that Holding didn't cost 50 mil. Completely unnecessary and seemed to me like a blatant troll comment to the fans. Ridiculous for a manager to do that. Childish, really.

2) He has 600 emp!oyees to pay. What the actual f*#&!?! Arsenal doesn't have an accountant to worry about that stuff? Why is a manager of a football club worrying about something that trivial. His job needs to be fielding a competitive club and coaching the players.

I don't think his contemporaries are worrying about writing checks. That just doesn't even make sense.

How about this one (in response to crowd chanting 'spend some money')

'It doesn't cost money to do that'

Aside from the disgusting disrespect, there is the small issue that they paid money to go the game and chant, so it did actually cost money. The guy is a f***ing moron on top of everything else
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:58 am

Sims wrote:Wtf is a bleachers

Synonymous here in America with individual bucket seats in a stadium.

LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Denis_E » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:09 am

Luzh 22 wrote:19 more pages...

The mayans predicted that the number of pages in this thread would equal the year that wenger finally f***ked off
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby RW_0 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:36 am

Denis_E wrote:
Luzh 22 wrote:19 more pages...

The mayans predicted that the number of pages in this thread would equal the year that wenger finally f***ked off

Let's get to 2017 quickly
RW_0
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby OptimusPrimett » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:09 am

hope we lose this weekend. Want Wenger's final season to be as utterly humiliating for him as possible, before he then tops himself on the final day when he comes to the realization what he has put so many millions of people through. I despise him.
OptimusPrimett
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Denis_E » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:28 pm

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 28916.html

We're literally, quite literally a f***ing joke of a club, thank you arsene turdstick wenger
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:37 pm

pique absolute baller
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts