WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby redordead » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Mesüt wrote:Yes mate, you are the only fan of Arsenal over the age of 40.

Funny because starman doesn't need to insult people as you have and tell them to f off. He has coherently explained his feelings towards Wenger, respects his achievements but believes he has stayed too long. Same for most people. Don't act like you are so righteous and everyone is beneath you due to sheer time of being born, that is shameful. People are taught to respect their elders, well if their elders act like a spoilt child then why would they? Explain your point, fine, but there's a lot of people on here with very valid reasoning and you can't just dismiss everyone.

valid reason for people slagging the greatest manager of all time im not saying whats going on now is right im saying people have very short memories so lay off with you diplomatic crap with me please its all down to opinion mate
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Chelsea and City spending lots of money isn't an excuse to 'not bother' filling the gaps in our squad.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:20 pm

redordead wrote:

Funny because starman doesn't need to insult people as you have and tell them to f off. He has coherently explained his feelings towards Wenger, respects his achievements but believes he has stayed too long. Same for most people. Don't act like you are so righteous and everyone is beneath you due to sheer time of being born, that is shameful. People are taught to respect their elders, well if their elders act like a spoilt child then why would they? Explain your point, fine, but there's a lot of people on here with very valid reasoning and you can't just dismiss everyone.

valid reason for people slagging the greatest manager of all time im not saying whats going on now is right im saying people have very short memories so lay off with you diplomatic crap with me please its all down to opinion mate

Well that settles it, your are either mentally handicapped or trolling!

DONE!
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:20 pm

redordead wrote:

Ok I tried to help you, nevermind...just wasted energy. :dontknow:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby redordead » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 pm

REMOVED

Warning issued.
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Denis_E » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:26 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
redordead wrote:
Denis_E wrote:
redordead wrote:oh well say what you want to say but we are not a chelsea or city lets buy any c///t.com and buy our silverware we are a world respected club that has built one of the finest stadiums in europe and came out of the dark age all because of wenger,the very person hailed a genius but now being slagged off by the very two faced fans who adored him a few seasons ago my guess is the majority of you wanting him out are pretty much newbie arsenal fans of the last decade who jumped on the wagon when the wagon was rolling.

:rolleyes:

That respect you cling onto is dwindling in the wind like a fading candle...but enjoy your idolatry

the respect is just that mate 45 years a gooner done my tour of duty in europe been here been there and the last 15 years have been f***ing ace compared to the f***ing boring shit we put up with from the 70s until graham took over,football wasnt fancy but won a few trophies,then along came wenger and after a few years along came new age so called arsenal fans so f**k off most of you wouldnt know what it was like to be a gooner years ago,now you got your poncy new stadium without atmopshere wtf

:rofll:

oh well I guess I'll just f**k off then for not forcing my own conception decades before I was actually born

And I won't mention the irony in him idolising Wenger as a saviour from the boring football of the 'old' days, when the man himself has turned the team into a stale loaf of bread. But hey I wouldn't want to further upset him as he seems to have trouble with other's opinions, I guess all those years paid off in an abundance of wisdom and maturity

Oops let me prepare myself for more :hiding: :rofll:
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Denis_E » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
redordead wrote:
Denis_E wrote:
redordead wrote:oh well say what you want to say but we are not a chelsea or city lets buy any c///t.com and buy our silverware we are a world respected club that has built one of the finest stadiums in europe and came out of the dark age all because of wenger,the very person hailed a genius but now being slagged off by the very two faced fans who adored him a few seasons ago my guess is the majority of you wanting him out are pretty much newbie arsenal fans of the last decade who jumped on the wagon when the wagon was rolling.

:rolleyes:

That respect you cling onto is dwindling in the wind like a fading candle...but enjoy your idolatry

the respect is just that mate 45 years a gooner done my tour of duty in europe been here been there and the last 15 years have been f***ing ace compared to the f***ing boring shit we put up with from the 70s until graham took over,football wasnt fancy but won a few trophies,then along came wenger and after a few years along came new age so called arsenal fans so f**k off most of you wouldnt know what it was like to be a gooner years ago,now you got your poncy new stadium without atmopshere wtf

:rofll:

oh well I guess I'll just f**k off then for not forcing my own conception decades before I was actually born

And I won't mention the irony in him idolising Wenger as a saviour from the boring football of the 'old' days, when the man himself has turned the team into a stale loaf of bread. But hey I wouldn't want to further upset him as he seems to have trouble with other's opinions, I guess all those years paid off in an abundance of wisdom and maturity

Oops let me prepare myself for more :hiding: :rofll:
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 pm

redordead wrote:what a prick

You preach respect then say this to someone you don't know on an internet forum? Pathetic :rofll:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Denis_E » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Mesüt wrote:
redordead wrote:what a prick

You preach respect then say this to someone you don't know on an internet forum? Pathetic :rofll:

Dunno, seems classy to me, in a subtle sort of way :)
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby AAIRE99 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:31 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
billo2007 wrote:funny , my mate in works an arsenal fan. we were both laughing at this wenger out talk.

cliffs

* Chelsea have spent over 1 billion in recent years
* City have spent over 750 million in 4 years.
* LOL
* Wenger has had 5 times spending more than him in his time at Arsenal and hes finished on average 3rd.

Its pretty hard to make an argument against that as a neutral tbh

You need to learn how to structure a coherent sentence before getting involved in Wenger Out talk :dizzy:

This is a forum not a literature class.

and id be willing to hedge a bet I earn a lot more money than you in my job and am a lot smarter than you.

you wanna spell words right man hit the f7 key.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:33 pm

billo2007 wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
billo2007 wrote:funny , my mate in works an arsenal fan. we were both laughing at this wenger out talk.

cliffs

* LOL
* Wenger has had 5 times spending more than him in his time at Arsenal and hes finished on average 3rd.

You need to learn how to structure a coherent sentence before getting involved in Wenger Out talk :dizzy:

This is a forum not a literature class.

and id be willing to hedge a bet I earn a lot more money than you in my job and am a lot smarter than you.

you wanna spell words right man hit the f7 key.

Im sure you earn more than me and are smarter......this is the internet, where everyone is super rich and have awesome jobs ;)
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby AAIRE99 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:34 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:

cliffs

* LOL

Honestly Roddy or whatever your name is man, I remember I read your first post on here, first post of yours id read.
I thought you were a complete idiot, you were spouting on about something stupid and starting an argument iirc.
Anyway the point of this wee para is that your the first person ever to draw a reaction/judgement from me like this, that should give you an idea to the class of your intelligence and you as a human being.

Block
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 pm

billo2007 wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:

cliffs

* LOL

Honestly Roddy or whatever your name is man, I remember I read your first post on here, first post of yours id read.
I thought you were a complete idiot, you were spouting on about something stupid and starting an argument iirc.
Anyway the point of this wee para is that your the first person ever to draw a reaction/judgement from me like this, that should give you an idea to the class of your intelligence and you as a human being.

Block

You remember my first post??? Wow, im really flattered :biggrin:

Anyway....see ya then big shot bill

RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santiago95 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Put Wenger on gardening leave, rehire him in the summer.

We should get Guus Hiddink on the phone and ask him to recover our season until Wenger sorts his own head out.
Santiago95
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby UFGN » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Hi there. Been a fan for about thirty years, I go to away matches (usually)

And if you're talking about the "Wenger Out" wagon, thats my wagon so I never had to jump on. (There never has been a Wenger Out wagon by the way, but I'll keep it nice and simple for you so that I'm on your level.)

One day you'll probably jump on my wagon, but until then you just keep on defending the indefensible and damaging our club in the process.

If however your talking about the Arsenal Wagon, well thats a wagon thats been jumped on since the thirties. Unless like me you are actually from Islington, (?) then its a wagon that you jumped on too.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts