Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Plymöuth Gööner wrote:We're still crying out for a DM!

and our CB cover!! Ima happy with Welbeck because like you I was willing to accept Sanchez as our striker, but as it stands we have NO hope of winning PL or CL!!
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Maradonna » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:03 pm

we need a DM/CB, but if we dont get it, not one soul can say that we "didn't strength"
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 pm

I told you all Wenger was going to pull a master stroke. Finally all those people who thought we won't be signing a world class Striker are looking like mugs.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby federo5 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:08 pm

And if Man U round in to form I don;t think we have a chance to finish 4th either. Man city, Chelsea and Liverpool will punish us. Watching Monreal and Flamini/Arteta get flambasted every match and a slow Mertesucker is frustrating, combined with poor lineup formations and selection not playing Campbell and Ozil out of position it's going to be another long season. There isn;'t a time in the last two seasons either one of Arteta or Flamini are not out there. You can;t compete with that crap playing on your team as a starter. Anyone else notice also our set pieces, specifically corner kicks are always awful aside from Sanchez. Carzola hits the short everytime and it will get worse when Theo comes back and starts taking them, he was always bad at them.
federo5
Liam Brady

Postby defcon2005 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:09 pm

im just crying full stop
defcon2005
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Location: between the gates of hell and the entrance to valhalla

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I told you all Wenger was going to pull a master stroke. Finally all those people who thought we won't be signing a world class Striker are looking like mugs.

:grin:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm

defcon2005 wrote:

im just crying full stop

:lol:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby jonblaze85 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:11 pm

What is going on over at Arsenal. F**k WENGER!! I was always a W.O.B even though we still won the FA Cup.
We won it by penalties aswell, against a sh!t hull city side. Will Arsenal ever be back to there glory days of being great ..
Wenger and Gazidas and KRONEKE NEED TO F**K OFF .. There making a mockery out the club and taking the piss out us Supporters. All Summer i thought we was going to sign some great players and signing Sanchez i thought was Arsenal ready to step up and put there money where there mouth is but yet its another catastrophe. F**K WENGER AND WELBECK AND SANONO AND GAZIDAS AND KRONEKE
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
jonblaze85
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby bluewomble88 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:13 pm

jonblaze85 wrote:What is going on over at Arsenal. F**k WENGER!! I was always a W.O.B even though we still won the FA Cup.
We won it by penalties aswell, against a sh!t hull city side. Will Arsenal ever be back to there glory days of being great ..
Wenger and Gazidas and KRONEKE NEED TO F**K OFF .. There making a mockery out the club and taking the piss out us Supporters. All Summer i thought we was going to sign some great players and signing Sanchez i thought was Arsenal ready to step up and put there money where there mouth is but yet its another catastrophe. F**K WENGER AND WELBECK AND SANONO AND GAZIDAS AND KRONEKE

We won the cup on penalties?

What kind of a fan are you ffs!!??
bluewomble88
Liam Brady

Postby federo5 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:15 pm

WHat a joke, we simply lack ambition. Very frustrating that every team is loaded at striker and we simply refuse to even play strikers there and just keep Giroud ( who is a sub on a elite team" or Sanogoals. His one four goal game were all gimme's. I remember a few years ago when they actually played theo up front and he tore it up for a month than got injured. I'd like to see him there and play chamberlain on the wing. Wenger just messes with the lineups, very frustrating. Monreal, simply sucks. And with so many liabilities playing at once, Arteta, Flamini, Monreal, thats when Koscielny starts having to cover for everyone and runs around crazy and takes cards. Very poor managing by Wenger. I really thought this year it was so clear last year that Arteta was a back up. I mean Everton got rid of him on the decline and we are starting him in 2014 as a first teamer on a team with supposid ambitions of Champions league and premier league aspirations. Borat says NOT! No sexy times for us this year. Jesus help us. Gonna be a long frustrating season boys, looking forwarded to big matches all week again and to be losing 4-0 by halftime. Can see it coming. Selling Vermalean and not addrsssing that when it was a weakness at full strength, not addressing weakness that has been a weakness for a few years at full strength is just poor managing
Last edited by federo5 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
federo5
Liam Brady

Postby Zedie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 pm

bluewomble88 wrote:
jonblaze85 wrote:What is going on over at Arsenal. F**k WENGER!! I was always a W.O.B even though we still won the FA Cup.

So busy raging he missed the game lol
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby defcon2005 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm

:lol:
and fk nasri too .....for no reason other than he 's a vile little treacherous t*rd
defcon2005
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Location: between the gates of hell and the entrance to valhalla

Postby jonblaze85 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm

bluewomble88 wrote:
We won it byextra time aswell, against a sh!t hull city side. Will Arsenal ever be back to there glory days of being great ..

Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
jonblaze85
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Where the fu*k is our CB and DM??
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts