The Cristiano Ronaldo Appreciation Thread

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: The Ronaldo appreciation thread

Postby Cripps » Sun May 29, 2016 5:56 pm

When someone starts with Player A did f all apart from <insert something he did here but shouldn't be counted cos jealousy reigns supreme> you know there's no point debating as he's lost already.

Did Messi butt boys mention Messi disappearing act in last years final? Somehow I doubt it.

It's hilarious and the best thing about Real Madrid winning. How butt hurt people get cos their beloved Barca are once again known as Reals bitches.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Sun May 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Also he always takes the fifth penalty in a shoot out. It's the pressure penalty knowing he can't miss. He stepped up.

Hilarious criticism for the GOAT.

please keep them coming. What's next?
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Cripps wrote:Also he always takes the fifth penalty in a shoot out. It's the pressure penalty knowing he can't miss. He stepped up.

Hilarious criticism for the GOAT.

please keep them coming. What's next?

He could afford to miss last night, he can't have any regrets in his career bar euro 2012 penalty shootout, euro 2004 Greece game he did miss a good chance to level if I remember but he was only 18 it would be being to harsh to have regrets about that game
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Sims » Sun May 29, 2016 6:11 pm

For Portugal he needs to take first pen imo as he plays with a bunch of pubbers who need confidence instilled in them
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby OptimusPrimett » Mon May 30, 2016 11:37 pm

Jedieurokrem wrote:
Cripps wrote:Lol

Did f**k all in CL knockout this season except against a mid table Bundesliga side. I watched the final with a mate that supports Atletico, he literally said this before the penalties: "Since he did f**k all in the final he's going to score the 5th penalty and snatch all the headlines in Spain."

Amazing player, arguably best this season but gonna be remembered as the guy in Messi's shadow after he retires and the dust settles, no matter how much goals he scores. Reason:
your imaginary mate sounds so salty :rofll:

Legend. Definitely will miss his arrogance and overconfidence. Why people don't bat an eye when ibra says all his garbage even though ronaldo is the far superior player, I will never understand.
OptimusPrimett
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby BS221B » Mon May 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Jedieurokrem wrote:

Did f**k all in CL knockout this season except against a mid table Bundesliga side. I watched the final with a mate that supports Atletico, he literally said this before the penalties: "Since he did f**k all in the final he's going to score the 5th penalty and snatch all the headlines in Spain."

Amazing player, arguably best this season but gonna be remembered as the guy in Messi's shadow after he retires and the dust settles, no matter how much goals he scores. Reason:

big game player.

awkward when you realize he was two goals away from breaking his own record. Unfortunately for him that teams like Malmö didnt make further in CL.
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby OptimusPrimett » Mon May 30, 2016 11:55 pm

isaisdso wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:

big game player.

awkward when you realize he was two goals away from breaking his own record. Unfortunately for him that teams like Malmö werent in playoffs.

2-0 down after the first leg against wolfsburg.
Scores a hatrick to carry them through
big game player.
OptimusPrimett
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Mike Dean » Tue May 31, 2016 5:17 am

Second best Brazilian footballer to ever play the game.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santi » Tue May 31, 2016 10:23 am

he also missed the first leg against city with injury but don't let that stop you slagging him off...

anyway loved it, he did actually do f**k all in the final I said to sub him for Jese but I knew he would take the winning penalty and snatch the headlines, it's great :D KING RONALDO :hail:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby BS221B » Tue May 31, 2016 11:08 am

OptimusPrimett wrote:
isaisdso wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:

big game player.

awkward when you realize he was two goals away from breaking his own record. Unfortunately for him that teams like Malmö werent in playoffs.

2-0 down after the first leg against wolfsburg.
Scores a hatrick to carry them through
big game player.

> Wolfsburg
> big game

choose one.

he got so old that he cant even break Manchester Citys shitty defence this season. i mean even Liverpool scored 4 against it :rofll:
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Cripps » Tue May 31, 2016 11:24 am

It's a big game when they are 2 down from the first leg :doh:

Only played once v City and cos he didn't score he's shit? Lol
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Tue May 31, 2016 11:43 am

Just like when he dragged Portugal to the world cup in 2014, his hattrick was vital.

Anyway some will always have to slag him off. I guess every Madrid player is shit anyway cos they won via Fernando OG vs City so hi Bale, Benzema etc. What an illogical argument.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Big17 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:50 pm

Greatest ever.

Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Cripps » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Can only bow to the GOAT :hail: