1. Say "Amen" after you say your order.
2. Order a large cheese pizza.
3. Terminate the order by saying, "Remember, we never had this conversation." and then drive off.
4. Tell the order taker a rival fast food place is down the street and you're going with the lowest bidder.
5. When you take your order say "surprise me!"
6. Answer their questions with questions.
7. Use these bonus words in the conversation: ROBUST FREE-SPIRITED COST-EFFICIENT UKRAINIAN PUCE.
8. Sing your order.
9. Spell out your order.
10. Talk about your social life.
11. Rattle off your order with a determined air. If they ask if you would like drinks with that, panic and become disoriented.
12. Tell the order taker you're depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
13. Change your accent every three seconds.
14. After ordering say "and once your done throw it out and do it again cuz you won't get it right the first time!"
15. Act like you know the order taker from somewhere. Say "Bed-Wetters' Camp, right?"
16. Start your order with "I'd like. . . ". A little later, slap yourself and say "No, I don't."
17. Ask to rent a burger.
18. Ask if there is a warrantee on your meal.
19. Order with the radio turned up at full blast.
20. Ask if you get to keep the bag. When they say "yes" start crying with happiness and call your whole family to tell them the big news.
21. Tell them to double-check to make sure your buger is, in fact, dead.
22. Imitate the order taker's voice.
23. Eliminate verbs from your speech.
24. When they say "What would you like?" say, "Huh? Oh, you mean now."
25. Amuse the order taker with little-known facts about country music.
26. Ask if they have any idea what is at stake with this meal.
27. Order just one fry.
28. Doze off in the middle of the order, catch yourself, and say "Where was I? Who are you?"
29. Order two different meals and then say, "No, they'll start fighting."
30. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
31. Take a picture of the person at the window.
32. Hand the person at the window a box of pizza and say, "that will be $7.95"
33. If he/she suggests anything, adamantly declare, "I shall not be swayed by your sweet words."
34. Wonder aloud if you should trim those nose hairs.
35. Start the conversation with "My order at McDonalds, Take 1, and ... action!"
36. Ask if the burger is organically grown.
37. When they repeat your order, say "Again, with a little more OOMPH this time."
38. State your order and say, "that's as far as this relationship is going to get".
39. Ask if they're familiar with the term "spanking a burger." Make up a description to go with the term. Ask that this be done to your burger.
40. Tell them to take the first bite.
41. Teach the order taker a secret code. Take your order using that code.
42. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say "You just don't get it, do you?"
43. When you'ge given the price, say "Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math."
44. Bargain with the price.
45. When they say "Will that be all?", snicker and say "We'll find out, won't we?"
46. Ask how many dolphins were killed to make that burger.
47. Wear a detective suit and pass the person at the window a breifcase and then drive off.
48. Ask if the burger has had it's shots.
49. Don't say a word. Just stare.
50. Speak in a different language.
51. Add "Mc" to the beginning of everything you say.
52.Once you've gotten through the drive through tell them that your conversation was compromised and that they should destroy the burgers then speed off.
53. Tell them you are a vegetarian trying to break the habit and then order a burger.
54. Ask for chicken nuggets without the chicken.
55. Go to the drive thru with a couple of ppl.......when he asks for ur order....scream like a girl and start itching urself.
56. When the order taker for drive through asks you how you are today say, "On the verge of committing suicide you?"
57. Start playing peek-a-boo with the employee then refer to then as mommy or daddy and say that its storytime and you don't wanna go to bed.
58. Talk like a robot and recruit the guy at the window to take over the world
59. When you get to the food window make sure you are facing directly forwards, say nothing, have a creepy grin on your face, and then slowly rotate your head to face the server. Take the food calmly, slowly rotate your head back, still grinning, then drive off
60. When you get to the window, hit the order taker with a water balloon and just sit and stare at them
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2 ... 2392028083
In a lift
1) Act like a dog and growl at people
2) Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body"
3) Apply red paint around the edge of the roof hatch. When someone enters, look up and whisper: "I think they want in..."
4) Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them. Press the wrong ones.
5) Ask everyone what they want made for their side dish
6) Ask someone to take your temperature, turn around and bend over.
7) Ask: "Did you hear that cable snapping sound?"
Attempt to hypnotise the other passengers
9) Blow spit-balls at the ceiling
10) Blow your nose on your sleeve and ask if anybody wants to see it.
11) Bring a camera and take photos of everybody in the elevator.
12) Bring a chair along.
13) Bring easy maths flash cards along and ask someone to test you. Keep getting them wrong.
14) Burp, and then say: "mmmmmmm... tasty"
15) Call out, "Group hug!" and enforce it.
16) Call the psychic hotline and ask if they know what floor you are on.
17) Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
18) Challenge people to games of hide and seek
19) Clutch your stomach and gasp
20) Collapse on the floor when the elevator goes up and then get up embarressed
21) Count-down from 100,000 loudly
22) Collect elevator tax
23) Crack open your breifcase or purse and while peering inside ask "Have you got enough air in there?"
24) Draw a little square in the middle of the elevator and announce to the other passengers that this is Your personal space
25) Dress as a clergy member of the opposite gender
26) Drop a pen on the floor and when someone goes down to pick it up screem: "That's mine!"
27) Frown and mutter: "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops"
28) Give each passenger as they enter or leave
29) Give people lectures about the periodic table
30) Go into extreme detail about how you were once trapped in an elevator for 2 days
31) Greet everyone getting onto the elevator with warm handshakes and tell them to call you Admiral
32) Greet everyone with a smile and a handshake and then ignore them
33) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
34) Have a picnic in the elevator
35) Hold the elevator door open and say you are waiting for a friend. After a while let the doors go and say: "Hiya John, hows your day been?"
36) Hug yourself
37) Hum the theme of mission impossible with your eyes darting around the elevator.
38) If anyone brushes against you, whisper to them: "Was it good for you too?
39) Lay down a twister mat and ask people if they want to play.
40) Lean against the button pannel
41) Leave a box in the corner and ask if anyone can hear ticking
42) Lick gummy bears and stick them to things (the walls, the buttons, passengers etc...)
43) Move a desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on ask if they have an appointment.
44) Offer hitman services
45) Offer nametags to everyone getting on and where yours upside-down
46) On the highest floor hold the door open and demand that it stays that way until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'ping'.
47) Open a lemonade stand
48) Perform the Hamlet soliloquy and when someone new enters start from the beginning again.
49) Pick your nose
50) Place police tape (POLICE - DO NOT CROSS) on the inside of the doors
51) Play the harmonica
52) Pour water on the front of your trousers and tell everyone you had a little accident
53) Pretend you are a flight attendent and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers
54) Pull gum out of your mouth in long strings
55) Read a book upside-down
56) Say "Ding" at each floor
57) Sat "I wonder what these things do" then push all the buttons
58) Say, while holding a piece of paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it "I wonder why this was glued on the doors when I came in.
59) When the elevator doors close say nervously: "Its ok, they will open again"
60) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
61) Stare at another passenger for a while then announce: "Your one of THEM!" then move to the corner of the elevator.
62) When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh no, not motion sickness!"
63) Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
64) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
65) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/57-things ... opic=15497
Bored at school
1.Speak in improper English like ain’t, and when the teacher corrects, nod like you understand and continue to speak improperly.
Randomly get out of your seat and sit on the floor.
When it is very quiet, raise your hand and insist it is too loud.
If the person next to you is quiet, turn and inform them that they are distracting you.
When the teacher calls on you to answer the question, answer `Two ’
Randomly raise your hand and say “The answer is three ”
Give your teacher a note that uses improper English and misspelled words. Have the note insisting that you are `the most bestest’ in the class and demand to be moved up.
During a test, tell the teachers `the voices’ are making you cheat
Color red dots all over your arm and show the teacher, and tell her/him that you are allergic to School.
Talk about the road kill squirrel you saw on your way to school. Say that it is your dinner. Talk in a redneck voice.
Take out sock puppets and play with them, and occasionally have them grab your classmate’s hair. When the teacher looks, keep the sock on your hand and point to your classmate and tell the teacher that the classmate is attacking you with puppets
If your teacher walks around the room during the test, cover your test and glare at them suspiciously.
If your teacher walks around the room during a test, raise your hand and tell the teacher that they are cheating off you.
When the teacher calls on you to answer a question, talk in a creepy voice and say `I’ll never tell’ and a few questions later raise your hand and ask why you haven’t been allowed to answer a question yet.
Ask to go to the bathroom. Stay in your seat, and when asked if you are going, say `I just did’
Raise your hand and point to a person on the other side of the room. Insist that that person is cheating off you.
Say that someone across the room is using their telepathic (mind-reading) abilities to cheat off of you.
Ask to go to the bathroom. Get up and walk into the wall. Furrow your brow, glare at the wall and walk into it again. Smile sheepishly and then walk out the door.
When coming back from bathroom, walk through the door. Then ask how you got there.
Raise your hand and ask if you can be excused to skip class.
Meow and bark occasionally.
Hold your head and groan, then tell your teacher that your multiple personalities are fighting.
Walk into class and look around confused. Ask where you are, then say “Oh, this is school I thought this was McDonalds
Read a book, and when class starts, raise your hand and say that they are interrupting your reading
Stumble into class, slur your words and tell your teacher `I swear to drunk I’m not God ’
Bring handcuffs into class and wear a plastic fake police badge. Tell your teacher that he/she is under arrest.
Walk into class with handcuffs on your wrist and say “Sorry for being late, I just broke out of prison.” (even if you aren’t late)
Meow to answer a question
Raise your hand and introduce everyone to your imaginary friend Bob. Then loudly whisper to Bob saying that you hate this class.
Chew gum in class. If teacher says `I hope you brought enough for everybody’ take out packs of gum and start passing out gum.
Smack gum loudly. When told to throw it out, take out the gum and hold in on your finger. Then insist you don’t have any gum, and put it back in your mouth.
Stand up and introduce yourself at the beginning of class (even though everyone knows you). Inform everyone that you have had `the problem’ for three years now. Then act confused and ask if the class is Alcoholics Anonymous.
Shove your heaviest book off your desk. Repeat. Glare at someone else every time the teacher looks.
Cry out randomly that everyone is against you.
Tell your teacher there is a disturbance the Force
Make a cone shape out of paper and glue red tissue paper to the top. Scribble/draw red and orange all over it. Wear it on your head and tell everyone that you’re a volcano.
Tell your teacher you don’t need to do your homework because you’re skipping school tomorrow.
Tell your teacher that you’re going to be sick tomorrow.
In anything but foreign language class (if you have one), speak in a foreign language.
Write `Gullible’ on a piece of paper. Tape that piece of paper to the floor, ceiling, or chalkboard. Then tell everyone there is gullible written on the ___(floor ceiling or chalkboard). If they don’t believe you point, then say `Made you look ’
Randomly laugh hysterically
Yell out STOP DROP AND ROLL
Tell your teacher to get ready to evacuate the school, for you are going to pull a fire alarm
Write `objects in mirror are dumber than they appear’ on a small mirror. Ask people if they need to borrow your mirror.
Do the above, except on the bathroom mirrors.
Wear tissues on your head
Come into class with sunglasses, and pretend to shoot at your teacher with your fingers. Then loudly whisper `Sorry, I had to get rid of the alien scum’
Pass around a petition against petitions
Raise your hand, act terrified and cry, saying `You didn’t have to be so mean ’
If someone speaks over the intercom, curl up in fetal position under your desk and say `It’s the voices again.’
Hum `If your happy and you know it’ loudly then randomly start to cry
Try to get your class to sing “We don’t need no education”
Randomly get up and run a lap around the room, then sit down and act as if nothing had happened.
Get up and get a tissue, then just stand and stare at the tissue. If asked what you are doing by the teacher, claim that you are having a staring contest with the tissue and you’re sure you are about to win.
Pretend to slap a fly and then go `mmmm snack time’
Lead your class in a sing-a-long.
Poke the person sitting next to you repeatedly until they get angry, then blame it on your imaginary friend.
Go into class, and then run to the window. Sadly proclaim that your imaginary friend just committed suicide.
Invent an imaginary hamster. Ask everyone if they would like to hold him.
In a creepy voice say to everyone `You will die in seven days’ Act like nothing had happened.
(If in a school that requires uniforms) Loudly talk about how one person’s uniform is `so two minutes ago’ (even though you are wearing the same thing)
(If in a school with no uniforms) Put on a weird shirt and loudly whisper about everyone’s bad fashion sense.
Raise your hand and wave it around like you know the answer. Then ask the teacher why they called on you.
Raise your hand and wave it eagerly like you know the answer. Do this for every question. When called on, answer every question `Abraham Lincoln.’
Make up a language and when no one understands it act like they are crazy.
Laugh hysterically and proclaim `You shall all perish Perish I say ’ Act like nothing had happened.
Try to hold a swordfight with rulers.
Ask to go to the bathroom. Get up, run into the wall and pretend to faint. Lay there until someone runs over to help you up, then walk out the door to go to the bathroom.
Purposely drop your pen. Ask someone to pick it up, and when they do defensively say `That’s mine ’
Read with your textbook upside-down.
Bring in a pillow and explain “The desk is too hard for sleeping.”
Bring in a pillow and lie in the aisle and pretend to go to sleep.
Walk down the aisle and pretend someone tripped you. Glare at that person for the rest of class.
Get up to sharpen your pencil or find a tissue, then stand up there and look around. Then cry out `I’m lost ’
Create a map of the classroom. Use the map whenever you need to find your seat or a tissue or the pencil sharpener.
Carefully place the tissue box in a certain spot at the beginning of class. In class, scream or gasp and run over to the tissue box, acting like it was moved. Carefully fix it.
Ask if you can teach the class.
Draw caricatures of your teacher. Sign the paper with a classmate’s name/initials. Leave the pictures on the classmate’s desk.
Act jittery all class, shaking and twitching. Recoil whenever someone passes or tries to touch you.
Start a poker game. Try to get your teacher to join.
Wear Mardi Gras beads and a party hat, and throw confetti into the air when school lets out.
Talk about your dream job as a janitor.
Bring a bottle to school. Drink out of it all day. Cry if it gets confiscated.
Act like you’re in the army, saluting to teachers and calling them ma’am and sir. March everywhere.
Bring crutches to school.
Ask your teachers if they find sick pleasure in tormenting you.
If a teacher isn’t already in the classroom, when they enter, inform them that they are late and should report to the principal.
Put raisins over your teeth and grin widely at everyone you meet.
When you get homework, stand up, outraged, and yell that you’re going to sue.
Convince someone to pretend to be your lawyer. Bring them to school the following day.
Dress up as the Phantom of the Opera or Dracula or other cape wearing people. Swish your cape.
Whenever the bell rings or an ambulance/police car passes, yell about the pigs coming to get you, and run out of the classroom.
Like, say `like,’ like, a lot…like
Speak with an accent, love.
Do the chicken dance.
If any of these get you in trouble, grumble loudly about how you hate Sharpies.
101.Count how many times the professor uses ?uh,? ?umm,? or ?like? during an entire lecture.
102.Try to hold your breath for as long as you can without passing out. Time yourself. Record your time. Repeat.
103.Do aerobic exercises in your head so that by the end of the day, you can think to yourself how ?athletic? you were today.
104.Write a play about an angry lobster, a happy penguin, and an evil genius.
105.Plug your ears and try to see if you can lip-read what the professor is saying.
106.Look at all the dots in the ceiling and try to find your favorite cartoon character.
107.Arm wrestle/play thumb war with yourself and accuse your right arm/left thumb of cheating.
108.Come up with a list of all the words you can make out of the letters in ?smorgasbord.?
109.Say a word silently to yourself (e.g. ?broccoli?) so many times that it loses meaning. Then try to remember what it meant in the first place.
110.Draw a flipbook at the bottom right corner of your notebook.
111.Keep your eyes open without blinking for as long as you can.
112.Re-enact or make up your very own 50-minute silent movie.
113.Look out the window and try to find cool-looking clouds that look like they came straight out of a Disney animated movie.
114.Start knitting yourself a scarf for the cold winter ahead.
115.Play cat’s cradle with the cute boy or girl sitting next to you. Who knows, you might get lucky and score a screen name.
116.Fold paper cranes so you’ll have a hefty collection by the end of the semester.
117.Switch seats in a clandestine manner every time the professor turns to face the blackboard. Count how many times you can do this without getting caught.
118.Stare at someone until they turn around. Then keep staring and give them a maniacal smile. Be sure your eyes are open real wide to enhance the effect.
119.Try not to fall asleep.
120.. Pretend you’re a tree.
121. Try to develop psychic powers, then use ’em.
122. Inflate a beachball and throw it around the room.
123. Sing Show Tunes.
124. Make loud animal noises then deny doing it.
125. Think of new pick lines. See if they work.
126. Pretend you’re flying a jet fighter in the Gulf War.
127. Churn some butter.
128. Conceive a brand new language.
129. Walls made of brick. Count ’em.
140. Plot revenge against someone.
141. Think of nicknames for everyone you know.
142. See how long you can hold your breath.
143. Take your pants off and give them to the professor.
14. Chew on your arm until someone notices.
145. Change seats every three minutes.
146. Think of ways to cheat at Trivial Pursuit.
148. Run across the room, tag someone and say You’re it.
149. Announce to the class that you are God and that you’re angry.
150. Think of five new ways to use your shoes.
151. Start a wave.
152. Walk around the room begging for spare change.
153. Roast marshmellows.
154. Practice phrasing your answers in the form of a question.
155. Crawl around the room humming the music from Mission Impossible.
156. Take apart your desk.
157. Pretend to communicate with your home planet.
158. Play rock-paper-scissors with yourself. Accuse your left hand of cheating.
159. Do a quick tapdance routine.
160. Try bird-watching.
161. Walk up the aisle yelling, Popcorn Hot popcorn here .
162. Throw your backpack at someone.
163. Run to the window, then say, Sorry, I thought I saw the Bat-signal .
164. Ask the person in front of you to marry you.
165. Start laughing really hard and say, Oh, now I get it. .
166. Make a sundial.
167. Give yourself a new identity.
168. Write a screenplay about a diabetic Swedish girl who can’t swim.
169. Dig an escape tunnel.
170. Announce your candidacy for President.
171.Make a paper football and get someone to play with you. When they put their hands up into a little goal, flick the football at the teacher and immediatly go back to doing your work.
172.Out of nowhere, or when it is quiet, say loud enough for the class to hear When I say heeee-aay, you say hoooo, Heeee-aay and see how many people say ho
173.At another quiet time, shout out Marco and then in a squeeky voice shout out Polo seinior
174.Practice your ty-chi. Wave your arms all around like your really know what you are doing. Meditate. Humm as loud as you can and when your teacher says something about it, act all offended. Do you have a problem with my religion, sir ?
175.If one of your friends is drinking something, in the middle of a drink start chanting chug chug chug
176.When the class is very quiet, say in a casual voice Knock knock
177.When the class is quiet, sigh and say This class is really boring
Shoot rubber bands at someone, when they accuse you look confused and point to the person to the left of you. After that, point to the person on the right of you ect...
178.If you are black start singing country music, if you are white start rapping.
179.Make as many paperballs as you can and set them on your desk in a giant pile. If anyone looks at you, look tough and nod at them.
180.If you are a male, start singing Brittany Spears’s Hit me baby one more time complete with raise the roof action.
181.Take everything out of your backpack and stack it on your desk. Take out a sheet of paper and take invintory of your stuff.
182.Take an empty gum wrapper and put it in your palm, then signal someone by going pssssst. Hey Make them lean all close to you and get them thinking you have something interesting to say. Look around and then give them the gumwrapper.
183.See how many tiny paper balls you can set on the person in front of you without them knowing it. Tie someones shoe’s together and kick them.
184.Use a kick me sign. As a challenge, see how many people you can put a kick me sign on without them knowing it.
185.Start singing Can you feel the love tonight from the Lion King.
186.Fall asleep. When you wake up say shit like I had a dream and you were in it. And you You too ...
187.Blurt out chinese waiter talk. SHICKEN FRIE RIE, SEVEN DOLLA
188. Insist that your e mail address is: Xena-Warrior-Princess@companyname.com
189.Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
190.Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronised chair dancing.
191 Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
192. Finish all your sentences with In accordance with the prophecy.
193.Dont use any punctuation
195.As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
196.Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you’re doing. For example, If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the bathroom, in Stall #3.
197Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
198Tell your children over dinner. Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.
199UsE RAnDoM cAPiTaliZaTiON iN EvEryTHiNg YOu wrITe.
200Follow delivery men around in pure James Bond style, but make it very obvious.
201Persistently call your teachers ’sweetcheeks’ and wink at them in front of everyone.
202Whenever you answer the phone, do so in a french accent, and slowly change it to a japanese accent.203Have races in the corridors with chairs that don’t have wheels on them
204Hold open automatic doors for people.
205Threaten to jump out of a ground floor window.
206Deliberately get colleagues names wrong.
207Wear socks on the outside of your shoes.
208End all sentences with .co.uk .
209Hang a two-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.
210In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up .
211 Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say, Sorry, I really prefer it this way .
212.Read the dictionary backwards and look for any hidden messages.
213Stare at people though the tines of a fork and pretened they’re in jail.
214When someone says Have a nice day , tell them you have other plans .
215 Hold up a piece of paper that says in large letters CHECK YOUR FLY .
216 Address the professor as your excellency .
217 Shout WOW after every sentence of the lecture.
218 Ask whether you have to come to class.
219 Every few minutes, take a sheet of notebook paper, write Signup Sheet at the top, and start passing it around the room.
220 Stand to ask questions. Bow deeply before taking your seat after the professor answers.
221 Interrupt every few minutes to ask the professor, Can you spell that?
222 Disassemble your pen. Accidentally propel pieces across the room while playing with the spring. Go on furtive expeditions to retrieve the pieces. Repeat
223 In the middle of lecture, ask your professor whether he believes in ghosts.
224 Bring a small cactus to class with you. Raise your hand, and when you’re called on, say that the cactus has a question. Turn and look at the cactus, as if you’re waiting for it to say something. After a few moments, shrug, and wait for your professor to move on. Do this once a day, and become increasingly irritated with the cactus every time, sighing heavily and giving it evil looks when it fails to "speak." When you leave the room after class, start yelling at the cactus, "I can’t believe you embarrassed me AGAIN...."
225 Bring a vacuum to class. Halfway through class, stand up and start using it. If your professor objects, explain that you "can’t stand sitting in this pigsty any longer." Keep vacuuming, grumbling angrily.
226 Brush your teeth during class. While doing so, raise your hand as if you have a question, and mumble your question incoherently while brushing, spewing toothpaste all over the place. If your professor objects to your actions, go on a tirade about proper oral hygiene.
227 Carve a bust of your professor out of cheese. Tie a ribbon around it, and present it to him/her at the beginning of class. Demand extra credit.
228 Come to class every day wearing scary Halloween masks. Try to get your professor to guess who you are. Shoot him/her with a water pistol, scream, and run around the room knocking things over. Say, "Pretty scary, huh?"
229 Come to class with a jar full of angry hornets. Five minutes into class, release the hornets, scream, and run away.
230 Dispute everything your professor says, no matter how simple. Try to get him/her to "prove" everything to you. Rant and rave about what a big liar your professor is. Yell at students who are taking notes, saying, "Stop writing down all these lies!"
231 Draw hearts and flowers on the backs of your papers and tests. Next to them, write things like, "You’re the best, even though you suck" and "You’re the worst professor in the world, but I still love you."
232 Get the whole class to show up a few minutes early, and throw a surprise party for your professor. Insist that you can’t start class until he/she has a piece of cake. Keep asking people when the strippers are going to arrive.
233 Hide somewhere inside the classroom. Wait for your professor to take attendance. Don’t come out when he/she calls your name. Halfway through class, jump out and yell, "Just kidding! I’m here! Fooled you again!" Sit down and be quiet for the rest of class.
234 Instead of taking notes, do an abstract painting during every class. Call the paintings things like, "Professor Acting Like Mr. Know-It-All" or "Idiot Who Doesn’t Know What The Hell He’s Talking About." Give the paintings to your professor as gifts.
235 Sit way at the back of the room, up against the wall, to get as far away from your professor as possible. While he/she is lecturing, shout out things like, "What!?" and "Speak up! You’re mumbling!" If your professor advises you to sit closer to the front, tell him/her you can’t because you’re scouting the room for "assassins."
236 Start asking questions in a fake foreign language. Act like your professor is stupid for not being able to understand you. Get other people in the class to start speaking the fake language too, and have frequent discussions during class. Act like you’re really interested in what you’re discussing. If your professor tries to interrupt or stop you, act annoyed and motion for him/her to quiet down.
237 Start asking questions in a fake foreign language. Act like your professor is stupid for not being able to understand you. Get other people in the class to start speaking the fake language too, and have frequent discussions during class. Act like you’re really interested in what you’re discussing. If your professor tries to interrupt or stop you, act annoyed and motion for him/her to quiet down.
238 Wait for your professor to mention a date, and then yell out, "Bingo!" Apologize, and explain that you got confused.
239 Wrap yourself in bandages and come to class in a wheelchair. Throughout class, cry a lot and moan things like, "Why me?" and "Please kill me!" Get up during class, like your going to miraculously start walking. Instead, fall down, cry out in pain, and wait for someone to help you back up. When class is over say, "I feel better now," leap up, and run home.
240 organize a bunch of people in one class to emit a low humming noise, keeping straight faces.
241 organize a whole bunch of people to fall off their chairs at the same time.
242 organize a whole bunch of people to drop their pencils/pens at a preset time.
243 superglue quarters to the floor, count how many people try to pick them up.
244 write fake love notes and slip them into people’s lockers
245 if someone near you falls asleep in class, tie their shoelaces to the desk/chair.
246 lay a paper towel roll on the floor at the top of the steps and give it a kick, making sure you’ve taped the loose end to the floor already.
247 place chalk inside the erasers so the teachers end up putting big ’ol lines across the blackboard.
248 when you use the bathroom, get a LOT of soap on your hands (If it’s the slimy kind), but don’t wash it off, just leave goo all over doorknobs, railings, etc.
249 screaming gibberish in crowded hallways is always good for a laugh.
250 leave a Snickers bar in the toilet.
251 ask people to hold your hand when going down the stairs
252 Type every word in a different font. Alternate really big fonts with really small fonts.
253 Bring candles and ince
254 In a test open up your bag look inside and say "got enough air in there?"
255 Run around the school suspiciously with your hands in a gun shape while humming the misson impossible tune
256 look at the person next to you for a while then say "your one of them!" then run out the class room
257 when the class is quiet look around and aks some one if their cell phone just rang
258 drop your pencil on the floor if some one trys to pick it up for you Scream "hey thats mine!"
259 stand in front of the class and pretend you are a flight attendent and review the emergency procedures and exits
260 call everyone bob
261 name your pen Mr pen talk to him often, cry and go mad if Mr pen commits suicide (falls off the table)
262 Have a funeral for Mr pen
263 Pick one word any word .e.g. TIMMY use this word and only this word when replying to a question
264 reapeat yourself constantly
265 be insane and be proud of it
266 reapeat yourself constantly
267 Put a sign on your desk that says "Out of my mind be back soon" Then go to sleep. If your teacher wakes you up Scream CAN'T YOU READ THE SIGN? then go back to sleep.
278 reapeat yourself constantly (annoying aint it!)
279 (When you are taking a true false test) Whenever the answer is false stand up, grab your hair with both hands, and scream LIES ALL LIES, sit acting like nothing happend and repeat.
280 Start having fights with yourself out loud over which one of your personalitys is better. Start to cry and say "I love you both why can't we all just get along" And if you are realy insane have your personalitys hug and make up. Then have all of your personalitys gather round to sing kumbya my lord! (I suggest you do this when it is really quiet in the room it scares more people)
281.Pluck out someone's hair and yell, "DNA!!!"
282.during an english class raise your hand and say the sentence : sorry, i dont speak english! or, "Sorry i dont speak (Blank)" if you have a foreign language where u put the name of the language in the blank.
have everyone in the class write down 6 words and when the teacher says one of your words, you cross it off
when all your words have gone, stand up and shout BINGO!!! then sit down and carry on working
284.when asked a questions, answer god, then to explain your answer, say because god is the answer to everything * works better at a Christian school*
285.When u come bak to da class hit the door as hard as you can. Then say somethin like :"ma bad" or "wasnt me" or "ITS DA DOORS FAULT~!!!"
286. When your teacher isnt looking squeeze an empty plastic bottle of water and open the cover very fast so the cap flies off.(IT SOUNDS LIKE AN EXPLOSION)
287. Randomly run out of the class shouting "the germans are coming,the germans are coming".
288. Start speaking ghetto really really loud, but say the things in a way that you sound like you know what you're talking about, when you really arn't making any sense what-so-ever.like stand up and say "mah swagga b all lyke trippin n shizz dawg!".
289. Eviscerate the person next to you with a meat hook and pretend like nothing happened. lol.
290. write 289 things to do in class when your bored - Caraleah Byrne
291.playing bogeys (only works in high school as you get called immature)
292. yelling strange words...MILK alway works treat
293. annouce about you having sexytime with the dork next to you
http://www.facebook.com/pages/57-things ... 6014569632
Don't expect anyone to read them all, but they're all funny.