RVP has just posted this pic on Twitter... I'm suspicious.

Re: RVP has just posted this pic on Twitter... I'm suspiciou

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:24 pm

I started this thread and remember how it all went mental on Twitter, even making it to some national newspapers. I just posted what I saw and shared it. Things were said and eventually some claims were made that the guy in the picture is a restaurant owner and an Arsenal fan.

Well, what do we think now? Geezer might be a restaurant owner. But, an Arsenal fan? Do me a favour. This man who just so happened to be sat ALONGSIDE the main men at Citeh when we beat 'em? Not sat behind or infront, not even just in the same section. Sat ALONGSIDE 'em.

When people were making claims that he's Arsenal and he's nothing to do with City, I took that. Not that I believed it, but, because I couldn't be bothered with all the rumours. What will be, will be an all that...

Well, maybe I/we rumbled Robin after all.
"I would rather smother my son than let him support Tottenham." - Noel Gallagher
"It's weird, innit? You don't see any white dog shit around anymore, do ya? Not since the 70's." - Bones (AKA Perry Benson)
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Robin confirmed who he was ages ago on his Twitter...
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:27 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:Robin confirmed who he was ages ago on his Twitter...

Did he? Sorry. Who's that chap, then?
"I would rather smother my son than let him support Tottenham." - Noel Gallagher
"It's weird, innit? You don't see any white dog shit around anymore, do ya? Not since the 70's." - Bones (AKA Perry Benson)
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 pm

As was said he was a local business owner [not sure if it was the Restaurant they were in or not though] and he apparently is definitely a Gooner.

I also believe the bloke himself due to the speculation did a thing in the Islington Gazette about it, covering his arse.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:34 pm

I must admit this thread crossed my mind when i first heard todays news.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Kyle? » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:36 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:As was said he was a local business owner [not sure if it was the Restaurant they were in or not though] and he apparently is definitely a Gooner.

I also believe the bloke himself due to the speculation did a thing in the Islington Gazette about it, covering his arse.

He has a box at the emirates apparently.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:36 pm

To be fair, Lucifer you might be right...

I've just been told that YES he's a Gooner and in fact a season-ticket holder at Arsenal.

BUT

He's also allegedly on the board at City...

:hiding:
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:38 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:As was said he was a local business owner [not sure if it was the Restaurant they were in or not though] and he apparently is definitely a Gooner.

I've just gone back through RVP's timeline. He posts 2 pictures from that night (April 13t). The picture everybody was speculating about he says: "Dinner with great company! #Sushi" and in the OTHER picture (below) he says: "With the boss #Trying2GetSomeFreeFood LOL"

That, implies to me, is the restaurant owner. A different man. Not the same man seen at the Arsenal vs Citeh game, who is also pictured from the same night.

I mean, who gives a chuff. He's going anyway. But, I'd be slightly proud that I rumbled him from the get-go. He's going now. Good riddance. Filth. Do one.

EDIT: I can't post the pic. God knows why. Just check RVP's timeline and scroll down to the 13th of April.
Last edited by lucifer82 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Or not.

@7AmKickoff
He's an Arsenal supporter and owns a box at the Emirates ..Not Man city at all..I know him well

The guy is this dude - https://twitter.com/#!/Famlan < Who's a friend of Robin's, Father-In-Law.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Kyle? » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:40 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:To be fair, Lucifer you might be right...

I've just been told that YES he's a Gooner and in fact a season-ticket holder at Arsenal.

BUT

He's also allegedly on the board at City...

:hiding:

Is he Ivan Gazidis in a wig?
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 pm

He's neither. He's the father in-law of a friend of Robin's who also happens to be a ST holder at The Grove.

Nothing to do w/ City...

But he's also not the restaurant owner as I first thought - But is a local business owner.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:45 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:Or not.

@7AmKickoff
He's an Arsenal supporter and owns a box at the Emirates ..Not Man city at all..I know him well

The guy is this dude - https://twitter.com/#!/Famlan < Who's a friend of Robin's, Father-In-Law.

Yeah, I remember seeing all that back then. Couldn't be bothered with it all. I just kept my suspicions to myself and let it all play out. Like it is doing now.

I just think, why is our Captain AND his agent, in a restaurant with a man who was sat with Citeh delegates. Like I said before, not 10 seats away, not out of picture/camera. Sat WITH them. I think he was 1 seat away from the Chairman, Khaldoon Al Mubarak.
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:46 pm

That's what I was trying to explain. I read it either online or in the paper but he [the guy in question] explained it.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:He's neither. He's the father in-law of a friend of Robin's who also happens to be a ST holder at The Grove.

Nothing to do w/ City...

But he's also not the restaurant owner as I first thought - But is a local business owner.

Well, let's see where Robin ends up. If he ends up at Citeh, then this will all make sense. If he doesn't, it won't. Either way. Sod him. Sooner out, the better and sooner forgotten. Mug.
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Could that picture have been a threat to the wenger and he board, could todays tweet be the same? Could he be trying to force the hand of wenger and the board?
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie